NNN Nigeria Banner

NNN Nigeria Banner
Now you can grow you money by 35% every 3 weeks!!! Yay!!!

Pages

Saturday 17 December 2016

Upload Proof Of Payment





Hello All, please watch this video to see how to upload your proof of payment on NNN Nigeria. It really easy and can be done in a few minutes.

Here are the steps anyways:



  1. Login to your dashboard.
  2. Click on My Donations. - You will see the list of donations you have made.
  3. Click on Open to view the one that is matched.
  4. You will the list of people that were matched so that you pay to them.
  5. When you have paid by means of Mobile Transfer, Quickteller, Cash Deposit (Best Option), etc take a screenshot of the message showing that the money is sent successfully.
                Valid POP example include:

    • Teller from bank stamped or the white receipt print out
    • Screenshot of debit alert
    • Screenshot of Bank statement
    • Screenshot showing complete mobile transfer with amount details and user information
       6. Save a picture image of this. Supported formats: .jpg and .png
       7. Click details of the person you want to upload the POP to.
       8. Click on choose file which enables you choose a file from the PC/Mobile device.
       9. You can type in the text box. eg. I have made this payment
      10. Click on Submit POP... voila you are done.
      11. Refresh the page and Donor Paid status would change from Incomplete to Paid

5 comments:

  1. Join via whatsapp and be more informed about NNN https://chat.whatsapp.com/Jgl7NunOLfFLuc5QCJjRP7

    Register via this link
    http://nnn-office.com?i=edywise.em@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a mature platform. proud to be a member.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please I have a problem, I paid my match 50usd in bitcoin submitted the transaction ID but it's saying I paid only 10usd but when you search the ID ,my bitcoin address and the receivers bitcoin address you will see its 50usd I paid. What do I do, I've written to support still awaiting reply also tried to contact receiver but could not reach him and I have 11hpurs left they might delete my account.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. problem have been resolved by support , thanks guys

      Delete

post rubbish and be deleted forever!